Wednesday 27 May 2015

Top Celebrity news Melissa McCarthy

Melissa McCarthy has pulled an impressive style hat trick, wearing her third bold print in row!
At Wednesday’s Spy premiere in London, the actress (who is gearing up to debut her own clothing line in August!) stepped out in one of her most eye-catching looks so far: a chiffon snakeskin-print maxi dress.So what will the actress’s soon-to-launch clothing line include? A mix of 80 different pieces from sizes 4 to 28.,
“I want to do my own fashion line both to help women who are plus-size, and because I’ve always loved fashion, I love textiles, I truly love fabric,” she told PEOPLE last year. “Like, I have a compulsive problem with fabric. I can’t walk past it. I will buy stacks and stacks of fabric. I love it.”
She added that after welcoming her second daughter, Georgette, in 2010, she started to re-evaluate her clothing and had a hard time finding quality fabrics, something her line will offer.
“I was a different size than I’d ever been, and I realized just because ’m a different size doesn’t mean I flipped some switch and turned off a desire for anything current or modern, or a desire to look good and feel good,” she explained. “The majority of what’s out there for plus-sizes is really bad fabric, really bad design, and if you’re plus-size, you actually need a little help so you need better fabric with a weight that hangs better, that’s more flattering and forgiving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment